Friday, August 10, 2012

weeds are sprouting up from all his rain and heat

but they aren't going to get knocked down until there's some cool dry morning.....the storm last night went on for a while and really soaked everything.....I guess up around Greenville there was some flooding and roads closed and power lines and trees down etc......the power stayed on here anyway.....so I had reheated chicken with corn and biscuit and gravy while the rain poured down at suppertime.....today I might just microwave leftover enchilada and beans.....I can make a grilled swiss and corned beef on rye for lunch.....looks like some sun coming through the clouds....but there are still clouds that look dark enough to be rain clouds.....got my walking done already so it can rain if it wants to......

No comments:

Post a Comment