Tuesday, August 28, 2012

steamy hurricane weather morning

it's just 72 degrees.....but with 100% humidity you end up dripping sweat just walking around.....I'm going to go and see if I can get my walk around the park done before the first band of showers gets here.....rain bands off the storm are all over the South.....I had olives, onion, and swiss cheese with the steak on my supper salad.....tonight I might have leftover sausage and shells....yesterday I had brat and swiss grilled on rye for lunch.....today maybe steak with pickles and lettuce, mustard and mayo sandwich.....with a few fritos and a glass of wine.....today was poached egg on toast breakfast.....they are saying it might rain on into the holiday weekend, if the storm just sits and spins slowly....

No comments:

Post a Comment