Friday, August 17, 2012

tea plantation

they do grow tea on one of the islands near Charleston.....there's a Charleston Breakfast Tea and a couple of other blends.....distributed by Bigelow......I just buy the generic tea at the grocery store, 100 bags for 99 cents, something like that.....had tea with oatmeal at breakfast....lunch will continue to be turkey avocado sandwich until the avocado is used up.....several options for supper, haven't decided yet.....the nice weather is here again today, humidity is lower so things are more comfortable.....should stay in the 80s again.....the meter reader went around this morning, so early next week will be the utility bill....I mailed off the car registration check when I walked for the paper this morning, I go right by the post office.....I guess it's December when property tax comes round....or maybe November but it's not due for 60 days or some such, don't remember.....I guess this is the last weekend of vacation for school kids .....

No comments:

Post a Comment