Sunday, August 12, 2012

staying real nice today

not the unsettled weather we've had lately, with thunderstorms
or at least the threat of them....so I did get out and mow the backyard while it was still breezy enough not to be too sweaty.....and had a corned beef and swiss cheese biscuit for lunch, with pickle slices, a pickled pepper, chili cheese fritos, and pinot noir.....played Meddle and then Atom Heart Mother on mog and now it's playing similar old stuff at random....or by program, however that works.....so I plan to do a french bread pizza in the toaster oven and eat it in front of the tele while watching the closing ceremony online starting at 4EDT......I've read that elements of Pink Floyd and the Pythons will be included....and the Kinks maybe.....the guy who is producing did say in an interview I saw yesterday that Waterloo Sunset would be part of a medley of some sort.....I've got books to read, but I might just go take a nap.....my eyes keep closing anyway instead of following what's on the page......

No comments:

Post a Comment