Wednesday, August 15, 2012

clouds, cooling breeze

probably won't get really too hot today.....the wind kept it nice out walking....pork sale this week at the grocery store.....so I've got pork chops and ribs .....today I can just heat up some beef curry....last night I had biscuit and gravy and two sausage links with an egg over easy.....breakfast supper.....I got a bag of frozen hash browns too....and the bread this time is honey whole wheat.....I got pineapple-orange juice.....for lunch I fixed avocado and mesquite turkey breast on the wheat bread with a little mayo.....a nice sized ripe avocado for a buck-fifty.....so I got some red-leaf lettuce too, so some meal can be avocado, olives, turkey salad? good price on the turkey breast today.....the gas bill came and I paid it.....I got a card for Colton's birthday next Wednesday....and I got the local paper and went through it....school starting seemed to be the big story.....registration starts today for some grades.....

No comments:

Post a Comment