Thursday, August 23, 2012

north wind 5 mph

70 degrees, cloudy......so it was comfortable walking this morning....I read in the paper that it was officially a wet August.....I could 've told you that.....so it should be a good evening for the back to college wing-ding and street dance....rain not predicted.....I'm trying to remember exactly how I cooked the london broil last time, because it was real tender......I'll figure it out, hopefully.....the pork chow mein last night worked ok, and I managed to do the right amount of noodles so there were no leftovers.....lunch today can be bratwurst swiss melt on wheat.....the floor shark worked great when I tried it yesterday, after it was charged up.....it can do the kitchen too instead of using the broom and dust pan.....I can probably make beef stir fry with some of the london broil for a supper sometime.....tonight I'll have it sliced thin with fried taters and a side salad

No comments:

Post a Comment