Thursday, August 2, 2012

E-Z pollo asado?

put the little bird in the slow cooker with a small can of red sauce and about a cup of chopped cilantro....we'll see how it does....mostly clear and calm this morning, mild....in the 70s....finished off the frijoles yesterday....cooked four tacos, ate two and put two in a sandwich bag for maybe Sunday lunch.....spanish rice and spinach salad will be the sides with the pollo.....that will be several suppers this week.....curried beef and french-bread pizza are also options....should be a slight cooling trend over the weekend.....tax-free weekend for some things in SC.....also the weekend of the 4th anniversary of my moving to Clinton.....so I might go out for lunch Saturday, by way of the annual celebration of the Great Escape.....the Exodus? a one man exodus.....watched a "cult" 70s movie last night.....Blue Sunshine....in which some classmates at Stanford in 1968 take some acid.....and 10 years later their hair falls out and they become psychotic killers with super-human strength.....I guess I'm lucky that I missed that batch of acid.....or did I? maybe it's lying latent in my blood even now bwa-ha-ha! aarhg!

No comments:

Post a Comment