Monday, August 13, 2012

63 this morning

hasn't been that cool in a while.....maybe since May.....so I went for my walks, and vacuumed, swept, mopped the kitchen floor.....and sitting out in the back yard eating an apple I heard chickens clucking.....sounded like a couple of houses over down Washington.....they made it legal to keep chickens in the city limits about three years ago, but this is the first time I've actually heard any close by.....there were a few cars this morning at the Pharmacy School, they must be getting ready for classes pretty soon....the Canteen food services truck was there too.....I should get that meat out of the freezer for later today....I guess I'll make curried beef with brown rice and whatever veggies I can come up with.....

1 comment:

  1. Dang it, broke a guitar string.....at least it wasn't a piano string....haven't broken one of those yet....those must be a real booger to change....

    ReplyDelete