Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A little light rain

After grocery shopping....I went walking anyway, and got wetter from sweat than from rain.....so I got stir fry veggies to have with the rest of the beef in chow mien.....and I can finish off the bratwurst today with hash browns and green beans.....the avocados didn't look that good this week, so no avocado burgers on the holiday weekend....did get some pimento cheese spread so p imento slider burgers are an option....did buy a bag of sea salt and vinegar potato chips, and creamy slaw from the deli case for my Labor Day hamburger meal.....will be burgers for supper for a couple other days too I suppose.....and chow mien will be a couple other suppers....so that's another week covered more or less.....right now it doesn't look like too much chance of more rain any time soon....staying plenty muggy though...

No comments:

Post a Comment