Wednesday, August 22, 2012

clearing off after a cloudy morning

they had a special on london broil roast at the store, and I got the smallest one in the case.....1.72 lbs. for $5.14.....I'll broil that tomorrow I guess....today I'll use up the last of the pork with sweet and sour sauce and chow mein noodles.....stir fry.....my snack mix this time is cajun trail mix and chocolate Cheerios in equal proportion....my lunch meat with be bratwurst.....I got more rye bread and more swiss cheese.....the mild days and cool nights continue, with heat lightning in the distance sitting out front before bedtime.....the car registration came in the mail, and I put the new tag on the license plate.....also got the utility bill.....used less electricity this July than last July....well the billing cycle runs from the middle of the month in this part of town, so the cool beginning to August is what really made the bill lower I suppose.....so I paid the City bill, and the broadband bill too while I was in the bank program.....

No comments:

Post a Comment