Thursday, October 1, 2009

like a school lunch

I had chunky peanut butter and pimento cheese on rye toast, and an apple, and a handful of Fritos, with a glass of burgandy....well, I guess it depends on where you went to school....continues much the same as yesterday, clear and crisp.....I put a blanket on the bed last night, to go with the usual comforter.....I've got to remember to get someone to do a service on the heating unit I suppose, to make sure it is up to efficiency....before it starts getting really cold around here.....I turned the calendar to October, it's a picture of pumpkins....yesterday I cooked sirloin tips in onion and mushroom gravy, with cut greens beans and onion for the veggie....put the tips and gravy over long grain and wild rice, Uncle Ben's ......either today or Friday I'll do the baby back ribs in the oven.....with maybe mac-and-cheese and fried apples? I've got lots of apples...

No comments:

Post a Comment