Tuesday, October 27, 2009

change

They changed the CNN site, and Yahoo is changing it's format....old people don't like change....things don't work like they used to.....grumble.....well, the rain is almost here, I can see it on the radar....going to get up to 60 today maybe.....whoop-de-do.....staying in the living room with the electric heater on and the ceiling fan on in reverse does seem to work.....the rest of the house is cold, but there's nobody in the rest of the house......I looked at the prices of electric blankets, and then just got another swap-meet blanket out of the closet and put it on the bed....that worked well enough last night. Monday's supper was medallion of pork with skillet potatoes and fried green apple. I had two chicken wings I was going to use, but they smelled funny, so I threw them out.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Steve, ooooh your medallian of pork with a fried green apple sounds wonderfull.....

    ReplyDelete