Thursday, October 29, 2009

nice morning

going to be in the 70's in the afternoon.....walked in the park around 10 in the morning, not too hot, not too cold.....blue sky and a little breeze, clean fresh air.....what do you want from life? In the food category, yesterday I fixed a pork chop with BBQ sauce and oregano, mac-and-cheese, and fried cabbage. So today it's looking like salmon, the rest of the mac&cheese, and use up the leftover creamed spinach. Today's luncheon menu features cold fried chicken, bread and butter, and bread and butter pickle slices. Don't think I need to drive anywhere today.....went into the corner thrift store on the way back from the park, but didn't see anything to buy. So, right now I'm going to go sit out on the front porch and eat an apple, and watch the squirrel family put things inside the oak tree, fixing up their apartment.....

2 comments:

  1. sounds like a good day down south my friend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My coworkers and I are going to a work function tongit to listen to a speaker talk about Oregon's health care reform. We all chose the grilled Tilapia with rice and veggies for dinner, over the prime rib option or the veggie pasta option. I hope it is good.

    ReplyDelete