Saturday, October 17, 2009

the weather lady said cold but dry

well, it's cold but wet.....Clinton lost, but Laurens won for the first time in 9 games, going back into last season.....I will make a great leap of faith and watch the Clemson game on TV.....and tonight Carolina plays Alabama on ESPN....I wonder if that will be on the West Coast too? I couldn't believe that last night when two Angels just stood there and let a bloop hit just drop right between them....they deserved to lose. And the Philles took out Martinez when the Dodgers had no runs, and their bullpen hit batters and walked people, and they lost. There we have the sports and weather.....nothing much in the food department, except I bought some chicken wings, because there is still a lot of that apple cornbread stuffing left, and some fried chicken would be good with that, I think....

No comments:

Post a Comment