Wednesday, October 28, 2009

replete

a half sandwich on 12 grain bread with Spam and cheddar cheese and mayo, plus two bread-and-butter pickle slices.....those were the real kicker.....and a hand full of Fritos and a glass of burgandy. I walked over by the mill....nice outside today....and I spent a whole bunch of money at the grocery store seems like, but hopefully I ended up with a bunch of dinners. Got a good looking hunk of chuck roast, which I'll put with a can of mushroom soup and a can of mixed vegetables in the croak pot one day this weekend probably.....got a little tube of biscuits to go with the resulting pot roast.....got some salmon, looked at the catfish but the packages were too big for me.....bought some candy in case of trick-or-treaters.....they are having the festival a couple of blocks away that night, so maybe a lot of customers or maybe not.....I had thought it had said in the paper that they were going to put up a statue to the middle-named Clinton dude the town is named after, but it is just a "monument".....looks like a head-stone to me....like the poor guy is buried there by the train tracks.....

No comments:

Post a Comment