Tuesday, October 27, 2009

good soaking rain

so I'm staying in cranking Classic Vinyl and messing with guitars....had my last slice of bread grilled with cheese, onion, and fried Spam for lunch....with the last kosher dill pickle spear in the jar, and a glass of wine. The fridge is almost empty.....good thing tomorrow is grocery day....I do have something left for this evening....I'm going to dice up a piece of pork with onion and saute that in olive oil, and then add a package of long grain and wild rice mix with it's seasoning packet, and have that with creamed spinach....and what's probably the last glass of wine in the box. So I need to get bread, wine, onion, peanut butter (Peter Pan two for one at BILO)....and something else I wrote down but have already forgotten....the BILO flyer that came in the mail this morning had catfish nuggets too....might get some of those.....pickles! that was the other thing of course....and the Spam is almost gone too, so I'll see if they have any deli counter sliced lunch meat bargains.....

No comments:

Post a Comment