Friday, October 23, 2009

friday

90 percent chance of rain later into the evening.....looking stormy outside already.....walked to the store and bought the eggs I forgot the other day, spending an extra 70 cents instead of firing up the Jeep and driving over to the supermarket.....last night I finished up the stuffing, with snap beans and chicken wings. Tonight will be strip steak with mushrooms, and a green salad with that balsamic type dressing......Sunday I'm going to drive up to the services for Uncle Bill Brockman, his obituary was in the Greenville paper today. He got Aunt Edith situated in a Home a little while ago.....

2 comments:

  1. Say Good Bye to Bill Brockman, I never knew him, but GB anyway, Aunt Edith, I never know her either, I don't think see ever came to Casa De Ora, that would have been Carl and his wife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a brother of Bill Brockman still living in San Diego.....I think he lives somewhere near S.D.State.....

    ReplyDelete