Tuesday, October 6, 2009

fog, around 60 degrees

modern marvels.....the light bulb I bought for the bathroom is one of those new CFL's that's inside a bulb that looks like an old fashioned bulb. I put it in and turned it on, and it seemed pretty dim, and I was starting to feel ripped off....but after 20 or 30 seconds it got brighter, ending up about like an old 60 watt bulb I guess....but it really only draws 14 W? They had them a dollar off, so it was the same price as a two-pack of antique bulbs, but will last ten times as long as one of them? You do the math, it's too complicated for me. Anyway, it's Tuesday morning, and I slept like a rock last night, which is a good thing.....I should do some chores, I suppose.....like maybe the front yard and the kitchen floor.....

No comments:

Post a Comment