Thursday, October 8, 2009

crisp, brisk walk

right after sun-up.....that'll wake you up and get you going.....I just put some stuff in the washing machine, and I've got to clean in odd corners and things.....I bought honey wheat bread this time, which makes tasty toast with the poached egg on it.....the shell pasta with turkey sausage came out pretty good....I'll be eating that for a while, looks like.....in the stores, they've just gone ahead and put the Christmas stuff out right along with the Halloween stuff.....what's with that?

3 comments:

  1. yup. the xmas stuff is with the halloween stuff now, can't wait till after Thankgiving...
    oh my!
    I am going to have to get new lights for xmas, the old ones are in a puddle, in the back yard, ok they are in boxes but the boxes are in a puddle in the back yard, guess I should string the lights up to a power cord to see which are good and which are bad, but after 13 years in the house, we need new ones.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't do anything for Christmas.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. We got some LED lights last year, there pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete