Tuesday, October 20, 2009

two degrees warmer this morning

thank goodness for small favors. There was another article in the paper about living to be 100. Who wants to live to be 100? Not me. I think that if you've been around people in the 80's or 90's, then you would have doubts about living into those years yourself. What's the point? Anyway, the sooner I kick the bucket, the better chance I have of not outliving my money. There was also something in the paper about acorns.....red oaks have small round acorns, so I guess the oaks around here are red oaks. They are for sure different than the Lake Wohlford oaks, which have bigger longer acorns, and different shaped leaves. Or leafs. Whatever. Last night my veggie side was sugar snap peas, frozen from Bird's-Eye....those are tasty, and they were on sale for one dollar.

No comments:

Post a Comment