Saturday, October 24, 2009

frustration report

My wifi starting flickering on and off, and then quit altogether.....the phone company says they can't help me, that it's something wrong with my laptop.....I don't know about that....I can still connect at a hotspot, so why is it my computer? But, plugging in the ethernet cable that I finally found out in a box on the back porch, the thing works faster than ever....but I have this yellow cord going across the carpet.....on to food and weather.....I got two blackjack tacos at Taco Bell....a little bit spicy, cheap, orange and black for Halloween? My only fast food in the last couple of months.....$1.94 total. And the weather has turned nice today after pouring rain right before sunrise as the front passed through.....it's warm after the first frost, so is that the definition of Indian Summer? Something like that I think....

No comments:

Post a Comment