Saturday, January 15, 2011

28 degrees

on the sunrise newspaper walk.....had to walk in the street in a couple of places because of ice on the sidewalk....but on Saturday morning there aren't any cars on the street, so that was no problem....Ravens-Steelers this evening should be a good one, and then Green Bay at Atlanta might keep me awake until midnight....I'd like to see that one too anyway....I should get around to the mashed potatoes and gravy for supper, with a pork chop and more green beans.....I woke up with an ache in my right elbow, but rubbed some emu oil on it and it's not bothering me now.....what causes these random aches? Thick heavy library books? I don't know, seems like it's always something.....I was reading the second volume of The Dublin Saga for an extended period yesterday afternoon, before I closed my eyes and nodded off.....maybe I should take a nap on purpose today, so I can stay awake for football at night......life is so complicated.....

No comments:

Post a Comment