Sunday, January 16, 2011

watching it snow

in Chicago as the Seahawks get beat....looks like it will just be the usual suspects for the rest of the playoffs....maybe a little warmer today here, but it's starting to cloud up, with some rain expected for the next couple of days.....I've got the sound off on the TV, playing AC/DC on the stereo, drinking rum bitters.....was messing with distorted Fender tones for awhile there after lunch.....the pork chop, mashed pots, beans, and gravy were good last night.....today I'm just going to do a can of store brand chicken corn chowder spiced up with hot sauce....a cold day thing.....with the wind it's not really pleasant enough to sit on the porch much, chilly.....though I could do that anyway, just to get outside some I guess.....the morning walk wasn't bad, 28 degrees again I think, if I can remember that far back....somewhere in there....the Falcons were getting stomped last night, so I went to bed before that was over, and slept pretty well.....

No comments:

Post a Comment