Saturday, January 29, 2011

back on track

I suppose....got the Saturday paper....which I like because it has the Auto section, usually with three or four new model reviews, and a local classic car picture someone has sent in.....today no local "my classic car".....don't know why.....the Auto Show was in Greenville a couple of weeks ago, and this weekend is the Boat Show.....I remember one boat owner telling me that a boat can be defined as "a hole in the water that you pour money into"....I have no desire to go on water, it scares me....I swim like a rock.....today is warming up nicely, so after lunch I'm thinking of walking around "downtown" some, instead of the usual "mill village" park walk.....I might fix a sausage cheese biscuit for lunch, or just finish off the pizza?

No comments:

Post a Comment