Wednesday, January 12, 2011

no walk again this morning

but the sun is out and maybe things will melt enough to drive to the store in a bit....I can get the Clinton Wednesday paper and the Greenville News when I get some groceries.....I want to fix some substantial Winter type meal....like pork chop with mashed potato and gravy.....don't know what else, maybe I'll see something on sale that looks good.....the new term at the college was supposed to start Monday, but it got put back to today at Noon, because of the ice and all.....and at 11 this morning down the road in Columbia they will swear in the new governor .....but I think the county schools are closed again for the third day in a row.....they will have to do make-up days at spring break, or something like that.....

No comments:

Post a Comment