Tuesday, January 11, 2011

late afternoon

I went out on the front porch for a few minutes....it seems to be getting colder again....I saw a car come up to the stop sign at the corner only going maybe five miles an hour....they tried to stop, but just slid out into the intersection.....but there hasn't been any other traffic for hours, so it didn't matter.....in the morning I'm going to push snow off the Jeep and see if it will start....and put it in four wheel drive and try the roads to the grocery store I guess.....I wouldn't starve if I don't go, but there are some things I could get.....if it's still too slippery, I could just go to the Curb Market which is only a couple of blocks away.....they have a good butcher selection there, you can get smaller cuts, instead of big family sized things if you want.....we'll see how things look tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment