Wednesday, January 5, 2011

another arctic blast

is coming over the next few days, is what they are saying....might even be a little bit of snow again....I did get out for a walk this afternoon, after getting the computer stuff optimized as best I could.....but it's going to be staying inside weather for a while probably.....so I can see if I can get the guitar amp software loaded up too, and play with that some when it's cold outside.....the building with the Apple reseller was right across from the Reedy Falls Park....that part of downtown Greenville looks all classy and upscale.....streets paved with brick? I got lost trying to get back to the 385.....why is there an East North Street? What sense does that make? Anyway, the new software and hardware are working.....upgrading with Apple is a hell of a lot easier than upgrading with Windows, as far as I can remember that experience.....

No comments:

Post a Comment