Tuesday, January 18, 2011

rain through the night

low clouds and warmer this morning, above freezing anyway.....another rain front predicted for this afternoon and evening, but maybe I can get a walk around the park done today for a change....stayed up until 11 watching Celtics-Magic, and then the Lakers were coming on, but no way I could stay awake for any of that.....I made sort of pork fried rice for supper, that was a little different.....I haven't made a curry in a long time.....that's a lot of work for one person.....maybe I can figure some kind of curry modification that's easier, keep it simple somehow....I tried "English oatmeal" yesterday morning, which involves boiled milk.....that was different, the oats reach a denser consistency.....mine did, anyway....tasted good.....used up the evaporated milk that way.....well, tomorrow is my SS payday, and grocery day.....should make a list this time.....

1 comment:

  1. aha, I finally figured out how to get the correct timezone to show

    ReplyDelete