Monday, January 24, 2011

idiots at the phone company

and I don't even have a phone....no land line, just naked DSL which I've been paying online all along.....you get the e-bill, click on "pay bill" and give your password and the bill is paid out of the checking account number you've given them.....easy, no problems....until today when the whole system is being "upgraded" so it doesn't work anymore.....my user ID and password, and even my phone number are "not on file"......we're sorry, maybe we'll fix this some time in the future.....so I switched over to paying my bill through my bank bill pay program....AT&T can keep sending me emails telling me what I owe and when, but rather than trying to use their useless broken log-in set-up I'll just deal directly with my bank.....there, that's my lousy customer service rant for today.....luckily I don't have very much business to do with anybody anymore, so I can't encounter all that many idiots each month really.....

No comments:

Post a Comment