Monday, January 3, 2011

they did have cilantro

and a good price on a bell pepper....and Fritos cheaper than Bi-Lo.....I'll use some fritos as the masa in my pork roast and pinto chili.....I bought socks and boxers and a sweat shirt in the men's department.....Wal*Mart has quality goods looks like, Hanes and Fruit-o-the-Loom....my sock drawer needed re-stocking (is that a pun?).....I hadn't shopped for that type of thing since Target in Escondido, so things were getting full of holes and kinda ratty.....anyway, I'm going to fix a grilled swiss on rye with fried spam for lunch, and then chop up garlic, bell pepper, cilnatro, onion, and the left over pork roast....and saute all that in olive oil, adding oregano and chili powder .....and then start the pintos simmering with that until supper time....put some corn chips in towards the end.....try to time that so they get a little soft, but don't just dissolve....

No comments:

Post a Comment