Monday, January 17, 2011

a little above freezing, cloudy

some wind.....all the sidewalks were dry walking for the paper, still some places with snow and ice though, like the parking lot of the hardware store which apparently doesn't get any direct sun at this time of year....it's still got snow on it, probably with ice underneath.....that's the real old store where they do U-Haul, where I returned my trailer when I moved here.....next door to that is a place that used to be the China Eight Restaurant and now has a sign up saying it will be the Ichiban Japanese and Asian .......I only ate at the China Eight once....it was alright I guess, but it was the first Chinese place I'd ever been in that did not offer hot green tea, or chopsticks either....the Ichiban people also are taking over the empty Burger King next to the newer Waffle House.....so there will be two Japanese places on Broad Street? I suppose they must have a business plan.....the one close by here will be just a block from the Pharmacy School, maybe the students will patronize it.....the location in the old Burger King has a drive-up window....sushi on the go?

No comments:

Post a Comment