Sunday, January 2, 2011

mid-sixties

last Sunday it was snowing, this Sunday it looks like Spring....I'm not complaining though, fine with me.....I was sitting out on the front porch for a while, enjoying the day.....could of fallen asleep sitting up....don't know why I can't wake up and get in gear today....maybe from the holiday stuff...staying up late, watching too much football, etc.....I'm reading three library books at once....I'll get bored with one, and switch to another one.....the main character in this book that takes place in a failing mill-town has such a screwed up life that you can't help but feel good about your own life, since it's not nearly as messed up as this poor guy's.....and he's not even real.....I hope he's not based on the author's life, or the dang author had a piss-poor existence......

No comments:

Post a Comment