Wednesday, January 12, 2011

no Clinton paper?

or maybe it will come out later, snow-delayed for some reason....it took a while to get the snow and ice off the windshield, and the Jeep started right up.....I had to "rock" it to get out of the driveway, but once on the street and moving I put it in four-wheel drive and went slowly to the main street, where it was better going.....my street was still iced over, haven't been many cars on it lately.....they should have put some salt down on the parking lot at the grocery store, the footing there was iffy.....CVS had salt down and a tractor scraping the ice in front of their store....anyway, I got pork chops and some sirloin steak....and what all....today I'll iron skillet a piece of steak, and have broccoli in savory sauce and long grain&wild rice as the sides.....in the deli section, I had them slice me thin a half pound of corned beef, so lunch was grilled corned beef and swiss on wheat with a hand full of bbq potato chips and a glass of wine.....breakfast was oatmeal with raisins and the last splash of egg nog.....

No comments:

Post a Comment