Sunday, January 23, 2011

no utility bill

no mail at all yesterday, not for me anyway.....cold again this morning....it said windchill of 17F.....I stayed up fairly late last night, watching old movies on TCM.....the Packers-Bears starts at 3:00, so it will be going during my regular suppertime, so I'm considering getting a frozen pizza and eating in front of the tele, which is something I don't usually do.....except for popcorn.....might have some of that during the Jets-Steelers later on.....my left knee felt tweaked this morning, so I put the elastic brace thing on it....don't know what brought that on, maybe just the cold....or sitting wrong somehow? The Breakfast with the Beatles DJ just said that it's "pleasantly mild" in L.A. Can't say that here really.....staying warm inside at least.....

No comments:

Post a Comment