Tuesday, January 4, 2011

warmed up enough

to walk after lunch.....went around the park, the usual route.....in the mail this morning I got the Snow Leopard software, but after a while came to the conclusion that it won't install on my laptop until after I upgrade the RAM.....an authorized Apple service provider in Greenville said he could do it when I called and talked to him....so maybe tomorrow I'll drive up there and get that done.....it's 40 miles away.....I decided not to order the things online and try to switch them out with the old ones myself, afraid I'd screw it up somehow.....couldn't find anybody right around here who wanted to do anything with Mac themselves......if I can get the new OSX running, then I can finally upgrade my Safari and Skype, and be able to use the Fender Fuse software for the Mustang amp.....plus with 2G of RAM and the faster Snow Leopard, everything I usually do should run smoother, I trust.....

No comments:

Post a Comment