Friday, January 7, 2011

just ate some lunch

roast beef grilled cheese on rye, with some fritos and a glass of wine.....37 degree windchill outside, so I went out on the porch and thought about taking a walk, but decided to wait and see if it warms up, or starts to rain....could do either looks like.....I spent the bulk of the morning goofing with the software that came with the Fender amp I got a couple of months ago that has a usb port on it so you can hook it to your computer and then to the Fender website.....so that you can get tone presets modified all kinds of ways....it has a "fuzz touch-wah" virtual stompbox that was fun to play with.....and you can store your settings in the amp when you get one you like, so you don't have to use it with the computer to get your tones......as usual with software uploads, it took me forever to figure out the obvious.....I like those uploads where a voice tells you what to do next.....this wasn't like that....or are they downloads....whatever....I guess some cousins are at the beach for a few days, and some cousins are getting snowed on, as far as I can see from fb.....doesn't look like beach weather to me.....they say now that the snow might get this far down by Sunday or Monday.....

No comments:

Post a Comment