Sunday, March 20, 2011

13mph east wind

blowing some clouds around.....Saturday evening a front went through with thunderstorms, hail, tornado sirens, and a couple of hours of rain.....no hail right here, but they say it was thick in Gray Court.....evaporated rapidly once it hit the ground to produce enough fog to limit driving visibility in some areas.....other than that, nice weather continues, not freezing anyway.....neighbors were cleaning up their yards yesterday, while I lazed on the front porch....I have no shame....I'll do yard work some time or other, I promise.....finished off the rib-eye for supper, with asparagus and mashed potatoes reheated in the frying pan.....papas refritos? I might make an asparagus and mushroom omelette today.....saw the Aztecs go into overtime and finally win, and then switched to the last part of that bizarre Butler-Pitt game with the twisted finish.....

No comments:

Post a Comment