Friday, March 18, 2011

warmer outside than inside

very pleasant sitting out on the porch as it got dark yesterday....left the bathroom window open a couple of inches all night.....the corned beef and cabbage was good, and there's plenty left....today though I'll try to use up the rice stuff from Tuesday, just have to microwave it....to say I could "nuke it" doesn't seem politically correct at the moment.....I did end up watching most of the second half of the Aztec win, we'll see how far they get.....I guess I almost have enough to do laundry again, could do that this afternoon.....should be nice walk after lunch, a good temperature for a bit of exercise.....in the Summer it will be too hot to walk after lunch, so I'll walk mid-morning.....in April they start having the street dances again on Thursdays I think....

No comments:

Post a Comment