Friday, March 25, 2011

chicken leg quarter

going to oven-broil that with some bbq sauce on it this evening, to serve with long grain and wild rice mix, and either corn or lima beans....or maybe even early peas....we'll see.....might be enough chicken there for another meal.....at Wal*Mart I got trimmer-line for the weed-eater.....which I'll have to get out and use some time....maybe not for a week or so, since rainy weather is predicted for next week.....and I got Marvel Mystery Oil, which I was out of, but which everyone should have on hand....and they had Blue Goo on "Rollback" price.....and I got a box of Vella Burgundy, and a jar of maraschino cherries.....had grilled swiss and corned beef with pickle slices, bbq corn chips, and wine for lunch.....oatmeal with raisins, cinnamon, and a splash of half-and-half cream, black tea, OJ for breakfast......getting ready to go for a walk in the park....probably need a jacket....sunny but still windy......

No comments:

Post a Comment