Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Paddy's!

In baseball, PC beat Clemson last night 4-3.....the first time they've beat Clemson since 1949.....so now it's happened twice in my lifetime? Clemson basketball is on TV this afternoon.....and San Diego State has a game later also.....March Madness indeed.....this morning I got a pint of beer too when I went for the newspaper.....to pour over the corned beef brisket in the crock pot.....in a little while I'm going to walk over to the bank and convert the CD that matures today to a "no-fault" 11 month certificate.....so if interest rates go up sharply soon I can get it changed to the higher rate.....plus that will give me something that's liquid, but at a higher rate than money market savings.....life is so complicated.....cold this morning, but the sun is out and it should warm up to somewhere in the 70's.....they are saying maybe 80's over the weekend, 20 degrees above the norm.....just in time for Spring.....

No comments:

Post a Comment