Wednesday, March 9, 2011

didn't make a list

but did a pretty good grocery shopping I think.....mostly got stuff on sale......got a cabbage and a kielbasa to slow cook with little red potatoes.....and a beef chuck roast to cook with mushrooms and Holland onions.....and eggs and orange juice and a loaf of bread, etc.....a sweet potato, a bag of apples......I got some whole wheat sandwich rolls in the bakery section, so I'm going to have a bbq pork on wheat roll for lunch.....and kielbasa on a roll some time this week.....a little lunch variety....the skies are threatening......lots of rain predicted over the next three days.....on the news they said the folks up in the mountains should have 72 hrs. worth of supplies on hand, since the creeks are already full and the ground is still saturated from the last rain so water might be over bridges and all ......the newspaper walk was OK, but the way things look outside right now I think I'm staying inside......

No comments:

Post a Comment