Tuesday, March 15, 2011

windbreaker walk

ENE wind at 8mph was blowing all night I think, continues this morning.....overcast, mid-40's, rain hitting the western edge of the county right now, will probably get here in 20 minutes.....and might keep going on and off until late afternoon.....so maybe not walking weather after lunch.....yesterday I walked after lunch, and then took a nap after walking.....I finished one book about Ireland, and started another book set in the South....watched the Spurs-Heat last night, and the first couple of innings of a pre-season baseball game from Florida....a Spring training game is what that's called I guess.....in college baseball the Blue Hose have a game against Clemson some time this week.......I'm going to throw odds-and-ends together and make some kind of casserole for supper tonight, and then go shopping tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment