Monday, March 14, 2011

had a couple of nice days

over the weekend.....yesterday's high was 78F.....and it stayed warm enough in the house overnight, and this morning I walked without a jacket.....so now a little after ten in the morning it's 55 with a 8mph NE wind and predicted to cloud up after noon and maybe rain by evening.....I got up this morning by the sun, not by the clock, trying not to disturb my sleep pattern, which has been working OK lately....I went to bed at 11, which is really 10.....next Monday we will be into Spring, so I should look at starting on yard work.....might have to spray WD40 on the padlock on the tool shed.....haven't opened it since late Fall 2010......leaves are starting to come out on the oak and the pecan trees.....all I got in the mail today was junk from Charter Cable, Geico, and something about if you had the flu right now you could participate in a flu treatment study.....threw it all in the kitchen trash.....I'm going to eat an apple now, and later use the last slice of honey ham in a grilled ham and swiss on wheat.....supper today will be leftover pot roast....

No comments:

Post a Comment