Tuesday, March 22, 2011

voter number one

On the way back from getting the newspaper I stopped in at the church across the street and voted in a special election for County Council......what you would call a Supervisor in California? I think the vacancy came up because the incumbent got elected to the state-house in November, something like that.....so this election today is just for Seat 7, which includes Clinton.....I was their first customer at the Mill Village Precinct, so it took three of them to make sure they were pushing the right buttons on the laptop to verify me as a voter......I should go out and trim some dead foliage off that magnolia near the AC unit, since they haven't picked up my pile of stuff yet I could add to it before they get here......going up into the 80's today is what they say.....I'm out of bread, and butter.....so I could do without until tomorrow, or I could make a trip just for those two things.....difficult decisions abound.....

No comments:

Post a Comment