Monday, June 20, 2011

AC running

it's around 98 outside, so I clicked on the air around 4:30......rain storms predicted overnight tonight.....and on through the rest of the week and next weekend....on through all Summer? We'll see......Sunday I didn't feel like cooking much again, so I had a patty melt with swiss and grilled onion on wheat, with pickle slices, and chips....glass of chablis.....that left me the last of the rib-eye for today....with seasoned lima beans and fried potatoes.....so I'm replete and watching the local news, nice and cool in the living room.....I started to sit out on the porch some in the middle of the afternoon, but after a few minutes it was just too muggy to stay outside.....did get my walking done early, right after going to the library, while there was still some wind......tomorrow I might go ahead and pay my homeowner's insurance, get that done.....and pay Verizon for another year.....and celebrate the Solstice!

No comments:

Post a Comment