Thursday, June 30, 2011

drier air moving down from the North

making it more comfortable today.....right now 73 and 7 mph NE wind.....yesterday the AC was on after supper again, and the storms went around Clinton.....lightning flashes to the South, towards Columbia....so I ran the ceiling fan to get to sleep......took a while to get to sleep, with various aches and pains bugging me.....joint pain in my bum left leg mostly.....but once I got to sleep I slept through 'til dawn OK, which doesn't always happen.....last night around 10 I was out on the porch rocker, and could see other people out on the porch too, and people out walking dogs and riding bikes.....people wait for it to get cool .......I should spend some time today cleaning house.....right now I'm going to go walk the park, while there's still a cooling breeze......

No comments:

Post a Comment