Saturday, June 11, 2011

muggy saturday morning

but only in the 70's for the walking.....the new walking sandals work very well....good arch support and heel cushion.....both things that relate to the iffy left knee, as well as to back and foot comfort.....the clever design does not rub anywhere, and there is some friction to the surface where the foot hits sandal, so they don't slip around at all either.....so I could get a decent stride going around the park, and came back and took a cool shower.....got out a clean white tee shirt.....blasted my self with the bedroom ceiling fan on high to help dry off....that works.....it's the little things in life.....the details......I'll probably watch Saturday afternoon baseball again on Fox....one baseball game a week is plenty.....the weeds need attention again, and I'm hoping that Monday morning will be cloudy, per the predictions.....so I can cut grass that day.....I was sitting out on the porch fairly late last night, around 11.....and there were a couple of other neighbors out on their porches too.....enjoying the night air, watching the fireflys, the lightning to the East......

No comments:

Post a Comment