Monday, June 13, 2011

got the front yard done

went out around 8 when it was still fairly cool and ran the trimmer and the mower......but I didn't do the back yet, maybe tomorrow.....after supper yesterday some rain came through and cooled things off nicely for the evening.....I had a pork chop, slaw, mac-and-cheese......in this morning's paper I read where the lady around the corner passed away Saturday.....says she was 78.....she would be out doing things in her yard until maybe six months ago I think.....and then you could see the visiting nurse and meals-on-wheels coming by.....it's a house I walk by every day on my way to the park....some wind from the north today, and the barometer was falling last time I looked, so we might be in for another cooling bit of rain this afternoon too......

No comments:

Post a Comment