Saturday, June 18, 2011

starting to burn off

just finished my second walk, and it's warming up......but the house will stay cool most of the day I think......don't know of any shopping that wants doing, so I don't need to drive anywhere today......probably have a bbq pork and swiss sandwich for lunch, with a glass of chablis.....I got chablis yesterday on the same trip where I went to the hardware store.....that was around 11:30, and there was quite a bit of traffic.....people going to lunch I guess, I'm not usually out driving at that time of day......there's an Atlanta home game on Fox this afternoon.....maybe it won't get rained on, but late afternoon is the time when those thunderstorms do pop-up......I'll fix some taco meat for this evening.....onion, chili powder, oregano, ground round, browned in olive oil....to make a dinner tostado......Sunday I can have rib-eye for Father's Day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment