Thursday, June 2, 2011

fairly comfortable

walk around the mill park, enough of a breeze to keep some cool....80 inside and out this time of morning.....the City utility dudes are out in Earl's backyard.....he has a power pole in his yard, and it looks like maybe they are trimming the trees away from the lines, or working at something on the line that goes to the houses down the rest of the Washington block, through their backyards.....last night I went out on the front porch about 9:30, and came right back inside.....it was still too hot and muggy to sit and rock in any real comfort.....watched Fellini's 8 1/2 last night, that's a long movie....a long strange movie.....Netflix has decided that I like "cerebral drama", so it offers up choices like that.....I should try to trigger "French New Wave".....I might finish off the blackeye peas this evening, and then treat myself Friday to a steak dinner.....small piece of rib-eye with chili beans and slaw as sides? The store brand "chili beans" are sort of like the Texas Ranch Beans I've favored for a long time, but they don't have them here that I've found....

No comments:

Post a Comment